Matcha Tea Fudge
We promise that you'll love this fudge recipe very MATCHA!
- 14 oz. coconut butter
- 2/3 cup raw cashews, soaked
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 scoop Matcha Green Vibrance
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp Himalayan Salt
- 5 oz. coconut cream
- In a high speed blender, process until smooth and consistent. Allow the heat from the machine to help break down the coconut butter.
- When ready, transfer to a lined 8‚x8‚ baking dish then smooth the top and gently tap to even the surface.
- (Optional: Garnish with hemp seeds) then allow to set in the fridge for 3 hours before cutting into 2‚ bars. Enjoy!
- Tags: category:Recipes
- Ashley Audet