Mango Chia Seed Pudding
Spring means fresh flavors are back! This healthy yet tasty treat using mango, chia seeds, and Joint Vibrance will hit the spot and leave you asking for seconds. Recipe below.
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 scoop Joint Vibrance
- 1 tbs flax meal
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Place in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile make the Mango Smoothie.
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth and consistent.
- Afterwards, spoon smoothie into two containers.
- Layer the chia pudding on top of the smoothie.
- Garnish to preference and enjoy!
- Tags: category:Recipes
- Ashley Audet