Healing from the inside out is what we stand for. So it may come as no surprise that we have developed a version 2.0 of our popular Blendology series. This pocket size guide contains 7 easy recipes that are delicious as they are beneficial. We wanted to make it as easy as possible for you to create delicious smoothies, frozen drinks and tasty treats with the added benefits of all that Vibrant Health has to offer.
These three recipes, taken from Blendology 2.0, will help you to incorporate supplements into your life in a seamless and easy way.
Full Spectrum Smoothie Bowl
Good for: detoxification and alkalinization
- 1 scoop ofSpectrum Vibrance
- 1 1/2 cups fresh (or frozen) berries
- 1 medium-sized beet, peeled and diced
- 1 large banana
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup mango nectar splash of orange juice
1. Place all ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth. 2. Pour into a bowl, and top with mango nectar and your favorite fresh fruits.
Max Chocolate Frozen Coffee
Good for: nutrition, digestion, immunity, alkalinization and energy
- 2 scoops ofMaximum Vibrance, Chocolate Chunk
- 2 cups cold coffee, frozen into cubes
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- For garnish: whipped cream, shaved chocolate bar and extra chocolate syrup
- 1. Brew coffee and let cool to almost room temperature.
- Carefully pour coffee into ice cube trays and freeze.
- Add frozen coffee cubes, almond milk, chocolate syrup and Maximum Vibrance to blender.
- Blend until desired texture is reached.
- Top with whipped cream, a drizzle of chocolate syrup and shaved chocolate. Enjoy!
Joint Vibrance Creamsicle Smoothie
Good for: joint and bone health, inflammation, circulation, skin, hair and nails
- 1 scoop of Joint Vibrance
- 3 oranges
- 115 ounce can light coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp honey, or to taste
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1. Peel the oranges, removing as much of the white pith as possible (as it can make the smoothie bitter).
- Segment the orange, place on a tray and put in freezer.
- Once the orange segments are frozen, place all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Tags: category:Recipes
- Clayton Bagnall