Frozen Hot Chocolate
We're fans of chocolate year round. Just because warmer weather has arrived doesn't mean you can't indulge a little bit. Our latest recipe is a fun twist on the cold weather favorite using Maximum Vibrance Chocolate Chunk! Recipe below.
- 1 Scoop Maximum Vibrance Chocolate Chunk
- 2/3 cup vegan or chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 cups almond milk (or plant-based alternative of choice or regular milk)
- 3 cups ice
- 1 pinch of Himalayan salt
- In a blender combine all ingredients. Blend until combined and consistent.
- Transfer into cups and (optional) garnish with vegan or regular marshmallows.
- Tags: category:Recipes
- Ashley Audet