Coconut Gingerbread No Bake Cheesecake
Satisfy your sweet tooth with something that's both healthy and delicious. Find the recipe below:
- 1 cup almond flour hemp seeds
cup coco oil
3 tbs barley malt syrup
1 scoop Chocolate Coconut Vibrance
- 2/3 cup raw cashews, soaked
- 1 cup sour cream (vegan)
- 4 tbs dark moscavado sugar
- 2 tsp agar powder
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- cup coconut milk
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- tsp allspice, ground
- Blend all ingredients in a food proceed until just combined.
- Divide Between 4 Small Spring Pans and firmly press down.
- Transfer to the fridge to cool while making the filling
- Process ingredients in a food processor until smooth and consistent.
- Return the pans and distribute evenly amongst.
- Chill in the fridge overnight or until set, release from the pans and enjoy!
- Tags: category:Recipes
- Ashley Audet