Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse
Fall is here and so are the many delicious and nutritious flavors of Fall. Our latest recipe is a delicious and healthy Chocolate Hazelnut Moussethat is packed with health benefits of hazelnuts, chocolate, and Maximum Vibrance - Chocolate Chunk! Recipe below.
- 1 scoop Maximum Vibrance - Chocolate Chunk
- 12 oz. vegan, semi-sweet or dark chocolate chunks
- (2) 13.5 oz. cans of coconut cream‚Ø
- 1 tsp Hazelnut extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Chocolate shavings
- Open the cans of coconut cream. In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, transfer the content and heat the cream until it just begins tobubblesaround the edges and steam rises from the surface.
- Next, in a large mixing bowl, add the chocolate then stream pour the heated cream on top. Allow to sit for 6 minutes to warm up the chocolate bits.
- Afterwards, add the hazelnut extract, Maximum Vibrance - Chocolate Chunk, and sea salt, then whisk the contents until all ingredients are melted, consistent, and silky smooth (about 3 minutes or so).
- Then, transfer the bowl into the fridge to chill for at least 3 hours or until settled.
- When ready, use an electric hand mixer to whisk the contents until lighter in color and airy in texture.
- Finally, transfer into jars or cups, garnish with hazelnuts and chocolate shavings, and enjoy!
- Tags: category:Recipes
- Ashley Audet